Latest Movies & TV Shows on Android TV Box with BeeTV App [Smart TV]: BeeTV is rapidly gaining popularity among users who love to watch their favorite movies and TV shows online. BeeTV does not host any content on it. It is basically a search engine that crawls over its partner websites to search for movies and TV shows based on a user’s search criteria. You really do not require anything special other than a good internet connection to utilize the amazing services provided by the BeeTV application. In this post, we are going to share the steps with you to install BeeTV on Android TV Box or Smart TV.
If you are worried that you might not find all the content on BeeTV then think again. First, the application has a tie-up with a plenitude of media websites. Secondly, there is a special section in the application through which you can place a request for a particular movie or a TV show with the developers of the application. The development team of BeeTV is highly responsive and takes care of the user requests and queries on a priority basis.
BeeTV App on Android TV Box & Smart TV | Features
The coolest feature of the application is that the entire content is available in high definition. Moreover, since the application is completely compatible with Android TV Box and Smart TV, you can enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen of your television. This is great for a get together with friends. Following are some more features of the application.
- No requirement for registration or availing any kind of subscription plan.
- The entire content is available in high definition.
- Minimal and easy to use interface.
- Lightweight application.
- The application is not completely ad-free however they do not disturb or interrupt playback.
- The application does not stream from torrents.
Please note that BeeTV is a third party application. Therefore, if you wish to install the same on your Android TV Box, you require turning on the option of ‘Installations from Unknown Sources’ feature.
Install BeeTV | Enable Unknown Sources on Android TV Box
Please navigate to Settings -> Security and Restrictions and scroll down a bit. Here you can find the option ‘Installations from Unknown Sources.’ Please enable the same and close the Settings.
Install BeeTV App on Android TV Box [STEPS]
The good thing is that the developers have completely optimised the BeeTV application for Android TV Box and Smart TV. You can easily navigate around different options using your TV remote only. Following are the steps to install BeeTV App on Android TV Box or Smart TV.
- As a first, please launch the Browser on your Android TV Box or Smart TV and navigate to the following link in order to download the latest BeeTV APK file.
- Using the ‘Home’ button on your remote, please navigate back to the home screen.
- From the home screen, please go to ‘Apps’ and select ‘File Explorer.’
- A list of options will come up in ‘File Explorer.’ Please select the ‘Local Disk’ option from the same.
- Please browse and locate the BeeTV APK that you downloaded in the first step.
- Open the APK file and the installation screen for BeeTV will come up in front of you.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click on ‘Install’ to let BeeTV begin its installation on Android TV Box or Smart TV.
- It will take only a few minutes for the installation to over. Thereafter, you can easily locate the BeeTV App in the list of applications on your Android TV Box or Smart TV.
- Please make sure that you delete the APK file post successful installation in order to conserve space.
Final Words – BeeTV APK Download on Android TV Box and Smart TV
On its first launch, BeeTV will ask you to provide certain permissions. You require granting the same in order for the application to function. Now, you can start using BeeTV application on your Android TV Box or Smart TV. Search for your favorite movies or TV shows and enjoy the same on the big screen of your television.