It is nearly impossible to subscribe to all the streaming platforms to watch the latest movies, TV shows, Web series, etc because of the rising prices. Online movie streaming platforms give you the comfort of watching the latest movies from your house. But the prices are too high to subscribe to every month. Here BeeTV app comes as a savior to help you stream movies for free.
Unlike other streaming apps, BeeTV never stores any movie/ video files on its own servers. They just provide you with streaming links for the latest movies by scraping them from other streaming sources. Check this Complete Guide on BeeTV App on Roku Devices.
BeeTV APK | Features:
- Huge collection of movies: BeeTV app has literally 10,000 movies in its catalog. All the movies are available with multi-language audio and subtitles.
- Real-Debrid and Trakt.tv integration: You can integrate the app with Real-Debrid and Trakt.tv add-on. You can go to app settings and choose add-on.
- Multiple Streaming Links: Every movie/series/live TV channel in the app has multiple streaming links. Even if one link fails the other will work.
- Cross-platform compatibility: You can install the BeeTV app on almost all the devices such as Android mobiles, iOS, PC, Tablets, etc.
- No buffering: Only good-quality streaming links are added in BeeTV and it has almost little to zero buffering. With no ads and little buffering, you can enjoy movies without interruption.
Install BeeTV MOD APK on Linux Mint, Ubuntu, and Fedora
On Windows PCs, you can install any Android app using Android emulators like Bluestacks or Nox Player. For Linux PCs, you have to use an Android emulator named Shlashlik. Like Bluestacks for Windows and Nox player for macOS, this Shlashlik emulator is for Linux PCs. It is compatible with all the Linux versions such as Ubuntu, Linux Mint, and Fedora. Follow the below steps to install Shlashlik and install BeeTV APK using Shlashlik.
Download Shlashlik Android Emulator on Linux
The following steps might be technical but since you are using Linux I can safely assume that you are a technical guy. If you need help in executing the below steps, don’t hesitate to ask in the comment box below.
- Open the command prompt on your device and type the following command to create a folder to download and install the repo tool.
$ mkdir ~/bin
- Use the below command to download the repo using cURL in the folder we created and change the mod of the folder.
$ curl https://storage.googleapis.com/git-repo-downloads/repo > ~/bin/repo
$ chmod a+x ~/bin/repo
- Now you need to sync the repo with the manifest. So make a new directory and sync the repo.
repo init -u https://github.com/shashlik/shashlik-manifest
- Finally, install the Shlashlik using the .sh file.
Now after installing the Shlashlik you can launch the emulator to install the BeeTV APK file. Follow the below steps to install BeeTV APK in the Shlashlik emulator.
Install BeeTV APK on Linux using Shlashlik Emulator
This part doesn’t have any technical tasks. It will be easy to follow.
- Download the BeeTV APK file from the link.
- Now launch the Shlashlik Android emulator.
- Go to the Downloads folder and locate the downloaded BeeTV APK file.
- Drag and drop the BeeTV APK file onto the Shlashlik emulator. It will ask you whether to install the APK file. Tap on Yes.
- If you get the error “Unknown Sources” while installing, then you might have enabled the option “Install from unknown sources”.
- Go to Settings in the Shlashlik emulator. Then tap on security. Click on App Permissions and enable install unknown apps. Save and go back to the home screen of Shashlik.
- Now you can successfully install the BeeTV app on the Shlashlik emulator.
Make sure not to skip any steps while installing the BeeTv APK on the Shlashlik emulator. Skipping any steps will lead to improper installation or errors.
Install BeeTV APK on Linux using Genymotion Emulator:
GenyMotion is an Android emulator that can be used to install APK files on Linux-based computers. Below are the steps to install BeeTV APK on your Linux computer using the GenyMotion emulator.
- Download the GenyMotion Android emulator from the official website. Double-click the downloaded installation file to install the GenyMotion.
- After installation launch the GenyMotion Android emulator.
- If you don’t have the latest BeeTV APK already, download the file from the link given above.
- Now go to GenyMotion settings and open the security. Then choose App settings. These enable the “Install from unknown sources” option to let the emulator install APK files.
- Locate the BeeTV APK file, drag, and drop it in the Genymotion emulator. It will start the installation.
- Once the installation is over, launch the BeeTV app. Choose your favorite movie and start streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any alternative to the Shlashlik Android emulator for Linux?
Yes, there are many alternatives for the Shlashlik Android emulator. You can use the F-Droid app or Genymotion emulator as alternatives for the Shlashlik android emulator in Linux. You can just follow the same steps while installing the Shlashlik emulator.
How to download movies from the BeeTV app to your local storage?
All the videos such as movies, and web series episodes in the app have a small download button at the bottom. You can tap on the button to download the movie/web series episode. On clicking the download button, you will be prompted to select the video quality. Choose one and the video will start to download. Make sure you have the required disk space to store the movie you like to download.
Check These Useful Guides About the Bee TV App:
Download BeeTV App on Linux Desktop [Working]
The steps mentioned above are the way to install the BeeTv APK file on your Linux device. You can either use the Shlashlik emulator or its equivalent. Also, you need a stable internet connection to use BeeTV APK.
If you get any error or problem while installing BeeTv APK then please let us know in the comment section below. Our team will be very happy to assist you. If possible don’t forget to include screenshots of the problem to receive better assistance.