The day of the shutdown of Terrarium TV was a black day for all those users who love streaming their favorite movies and TV Shows on their compatible devices. Many relative applications came after Terrarium but none was able to meet up the expectations Nevertheless in this post, we are going to introduce an application that goes by the name ‘BeeTV’ and is successful in receiving a satisfactory response from users in terms of availability of content and performance. The application is compatible with multiple platforms including Android, iOS, Windows PC/Laptop, and Amazon Firestick/Fire TV.
One of the most beautiful features of the application is that it is exceedingly lightweight. It does not host content on its interface; instead, it has a partnership with a plenitude of media websites. Upon a user conducting a search for a particular movie or a TV show, the application crawls over these media websites to locate the content. Moreover, the entire content is available in high definition. You can even download your favorite content to the local storage and watch the same offline. Check Out: BeeTV APK | Download Bee TV APK APP on Android (UPDATED APK).
Install BeeTV on Firestick and Fire TV
Though chances are rare, it might happen that you are unable to locate a particular content on the application. There is a ‘Special Requests’ feature included by the developers for such cases. Under this feature, you can place a request with the developers to add the particular content to BeeTV. The highly responsive, experienced, and professional customer support team of BeeTV will take care of your request on a priority basis. That is enough of an introduction now. In this post, we are going to share the steps to install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV.
As you might have guessed by now, BeeTV is a 3rd party application. Therefore, you cannot download and install the same from the Amazon App Store. Hence, before you proceed with the installation, you require activating the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ on your Firestick/Fire TV. Following are the steps to do the same.
- From the main menu of your Firestick/Fire TV, please navigate to Settings -> My Fire TV or Device.
- Here you will see an option captioned as ‘Developer Options.’ Please choose the same.
- Now, choose the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources.’
- Please choose Turn On from the screen that comes up next.
You have successfully activated the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ now. Please continue reading to get to know the steps to install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV. Following are the two methods through which you can download and install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV.
- From Downloader Application.
- From ES File Explorer.
Method 1: From Downloader Application
Install BeeTV APK on Firestick [Downloader Application]
- Please launch Search from the main menu of your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Perform a search for ‘Downloader Application.’
- From the list of applications coming up, please select the ‘Downloader Application.’ If you are unable to identify the application, please note that it will have an orange colored icon with a download arrow.
- Please download and install the Downloader Application on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- After the successful installation of the Downloader App, please launch the same. When you launch the application for the first time, the application will ask your permission to access media and files on your device. Please tap on it.
- From the left-hand side menu of the application, please select the Home Thereafter, on the right, you can see an option to enter the URL.
- Type in the following URL [https://beetvapk.org/apk] and hit ‘Go.’
- Now, BeeTV APK will download on your Firestick/Fire TV. Post successful download, Firestick will launch the APK file.
- A window will come up in front of you asking whether you wish to install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV or not. Please press Install.
- Once the installation is over, you will see an App Installed message.
- Please click on ‘Done’ to move back to the Downloader Application.
- Make sure that you delete the APK file thereafter when your Firestick asks you to do the same.
Method 2: From ES File Explorer
Install BeeTV on Firestick & Fire TV [ES Explorer Method]
- Please launch ‘Search’ again from the main menu of the Firestick.
- However, this time, please conduct a search for ‘ES File Explorer.’
- Please download and install ES File Explorer on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Post successful installation; please launch the ES Explorer File Manager application.
- You will notice a ‘Tools’ option present in the left-hand-side menu. From ‘Tools’ please select ‘Download Manager.’
- Tap on the +New button present at the bottom.
- A pop-up window will come in front of you displaying the spaces to enter Path and Name.
- In the Path please enter the following URL [https://beetvapk.org/apk]. In the space to enter Name, type in any name which you prefer to keep for the application. You can simply write any name.
- Tap on ‘Download Now’ after you have entered the details.
- Wait for the BeeTV APK file to download.
- After the download is over, please tap on ‘Open File’ and next tap on ‘Install.’
- The installation screen will pop up. Click on ‘Next’ and on the subsequent screen click on ‘Install.’
- The installation of BeeTV will start. Once the same is over, you will see an App Installed message.
- Please click on ‘Done’ to exit the installation window.
Conclusion: Download and Install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV
These were the two methods through which you can install BeeTV APK on your Firestick/Fire TV. In case you face any issues while installing or using the application, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will provide you with a working solution on a priority basis. Till then, please launch BeeTV and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen of your television.